Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It is true. I'm officially horrible as a blogger.

After hitting nothing but dead ends, I am finally working again. I was able to start working at the bank I worked at for 3 years in high school. So I have started there again, only with more responsibilities than before. I am only working here until January. I told them, I was ready to start my career and they only needed someone for a short period of time, so it has worked out in my favor.

I am still on the job search. Which is looking never ending. After spending a weekend in Madison with the girls, I have expanded my search there. And I'm still really trying in Minneapolis to be closer to all my friends, but as always New York has a strong hold on my heart.

Aside from the job search, I have a lot of things going on. My friends and I are busy planning many weekend getaways, to assure that we never spend too much time apart. Thankfully we all are mostly in the Midwest, so as long as we keep the weekend meetings consistant, its like we aren't apart at all. We are also planning a trip to Europe in May to Ireland, England and France, which is beyond exciting. This weekend we are heading to Minneapolis and the following weekend is ISU homecoming and we have lots of fun HC and Halloween festivities planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment