Thursday, September 23, 2010

Unwinding.

My mind is going crazy today. I need my life planned out. I don't need to know what I'm doing, just where I'm supposed to be doing it.

I have an interview for the most amazing job, that could lead to great opportunities for me. The only thing I can't grasp is the location...AMES. Don't get me wrong I love Ames, but not so much for real life.

I'm still contemplating Des Moines, Minneapolis and Madison, because I want to be around my friends. Maybe that is shutting a lot of doors in my job hunt. But I'm not going to be happy with life unless I'm surrounded by my friends.

Lastly, NYC. I want it NOW! Why can't it just be closer to home? I am literally torturing myself by still looking for jobs there, watching Gossip girl and visiting CondeNast all too often. I still want to be there by 26 and just get dissapointed knowing what all I need to accomplish before then.

So in order to ease all my craziness I decided to write out a 5 year plan. But then realized I don't even know where to begin or what I want for that matter. This is where my list obsession comes in. For some reason whenever I just write everything down, it makes a lot more sense on paper.

I'm just torn in every which way today and just want it to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment