Thursday, August 12, 2010

Toms.

I NEED A JOB. If I have to have one more conversation with Dan Kunkel about "where my life is going"...or hear the famous line "You need hit the pavement"...I am going to stab myself in the leg to avoid the conversation completely. My dad does not understand that I am looking and applying everyday, it's not like I enjoy sucking out his bank account at the age of 24. I want nothing more than to be on my own, supporting myself and finally being FREED of them and allowing my parents to be free of me.

I am currently about to go out of my mind insane if I have to sit in my house one more day. I'm riding to Chicago with my friend Tara, but she is coming from Minnesota and with all the flooding going on around Ames, it's making it a little hard for her to make it to me.

The Question of the day is: You have to give away all your shoes except for one pair. Which ones do you keep?
This question is easy for me. As most of you know I don't own a large shoe collection due to a little situation I like to call...bunyons. I am going to say my Toms. Everyone should own a pair. No explanation needed.

1 comment: