Monday, August 2, 2010

And So it continues.

The Job search is still on. I didn't get the internship that I was wanting. It's a little rough. This is the first interview I have ever had that didn't end positively. I am a little disappointed in myself, due to the fact that I wanted the job so badly..I think I put myself under a little too much pressure and wasn't as great in my interview as I could have been.

We had a special guest this weekend. Lindsey Knapp. (yes, you made it into the blog). One of my best friends and we had a little ISU reunion here with Allie, Blanca, and Knapp all here. Let's just say you can take us out of Ames but you can't take Ames out of us.

I'm still very up in the air about where my life is going. At times I like letting it just fall into place, but then I look at my bank account as it is dwindling down and it makes me determined to get a job asap. I do believe things just fall into place, they always do just hopefully they fall sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment