Thursday, September 2, 2010

Go State!

Hello everyone. It has been a while since I posted, I have been doing a lot of traveling back and forth between Iowa and Chicago and haven't had the best of luck with the internet lately.

Well As everyone knows, I quit my shady job about a month ago. So I had to make the executive decision to move back home. Afterall, it is the "responsible" thing to do. Ideally I would love to live in the city "for fun", but realistically that is a joke. So as of Monday, I am back to square one, in a square room, in my home in Baxter.

I am still applying to jobs in the city, but have mainly been looking in Des Moines. I've decided that hanging around Iowa for a year or 2 won't kill me, plus all my friends are still in the area and we are all still at the stage of wanting to be together.. before we all get grown up and new lives begin. My goal is to be in NYC by 26 (at the latest). There it is in writing people, so it's concrete!

As for now, I'm just living the dream I guess you could say. I want a JOB, but until then I'm pretending I'm still in college. Tailgating tonight at the first ISU game of the season... GO STATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment